– Working in a young, dynamic & friendly Start-up environment.
– Fixed salary: From 18,000,000 to 35,000,000 VND/month. Review every 6 months
– Business profit sharing bonus (Unlimited bonus, great income opportunity when developing great products)
– Probation 100% salary
– Full salary social insurance scheme.
– Lunch allowance 1,000,000 VND/month (in addition to hard salary)
– Only work from Monday to Friday, public holidays according to state regulations.
– Working hours: Morning 8am – 12pm, afternoon 14h00 – 17h30 (7.5h/day)
– Supplied with full working equipment (Mac)
– Participate in annual activities: Teambuilding and travel twice a year, monthly birthdays, March 8th, October 20th, Noel, Men’s day,…and many other activities.
– 13th month salary, bonus according to monthly work results, bonus 30/4-1/5, bonus 2-9, year-end bonus. At Merryblue, all your contributions are well-recognised.
– Access to international products with millions of users.
– Be directly involved in important decisions in the product.
– Be trained in professional knowledge and participate in other soft skills training activities.
– Learn project management skills, learn how to work in a self-managed environment.
– Working with an experienced Tech team.
– Programming iOS App products (Video Editor, Photo Editor, PDF Scaner, … and other utility tools) serving millions of users around the world.
– Teamwork with Design staff, Product Owner (Marketing) to find optimal solutions, upgrade products.
– Maintain, research new features for operating applications, develop new products.
– From 1-3 years of experience in the position of iOS Developer.
– Proficient in Swift and Objective C.
– Proficient in using git/SVN
– Experience in using Core Data and Core Animation frameworks.
– Have knowledge of RESTful API and have worked with client-server communication applications.
– Experience in Firebase, Admob, Subscription and In-app purchase integration.
– Good debugging ability, fast problem grasping, understanding of clean code, SOLID, design pattern and some patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM…
– Experience working with SQLite, Realm.
– Have a high responsibility in works. Proactive in work, self-organized and good team spirit.
– Able to self-study, good self-study, confidently apply new technology to work.
– Good teamwork skills, can work and exchange work with Product Owner and Designer effectively.
– Experience in researching, reading and maintaining code base.
– There are self-released products on the App store.
– Have a good and flexible mindset when developing products.