– Working in a young, dynamic & friendly Start-up environment.
– Fixed salary: From 18,000,000 to 35,000,000 VND/month. Review every 6 months
– Business profit sharing bonus (Unlimited bonus, great income opportunity when developing great products)
– Probation 100% salary
– Full salary social insurance scheme.
– Lunch allowance 1,000,000 VND/month (in addition to hard salary)
– Only work from Monday to Friday, public holidays according to state regulations.
– Working hours: Morning 8am – 12pm, afternoon 14h00 – 17h30 (7.5h/day)
– Supplied with full working equipment (Mac)
– Participate in annual activities: Teambuilding and travel twice a year, monthly birthdays, March 8th, October 20th, Noel, Men’s day,…and many other activities.
– 13th month salary, bonus according to monthly work results, bonus 30/4-1/5, bonus 2-9, year-end bonus. At Merryblue, all your contributions are well-recognised.
– Access to international products with millions of users.
– Be directly involved in important decisions in the product.
– Be trained in professional knowledge and participate in other soft skills training activities.
– Learn project management skills, learn how to work in a self-managed environment.
– Working with an experienced Tech team.
– Programming Android App products serving millions of users around the world.
– Maintain, research new features for operating applications, develop new products.
– Research and find suitable solutions and technologies to make high-quality and valuable products for users.
– Teamwork with Design staff, Product Owner (Marketing) to find optimal solutions, upgrade products.
– Experience in Android programming with Kotlin and Java from 2 years or more.
– Graduated from University, College or equivalent training system in information technology
– Proficient in working with Git.
– Knowledge of OOP, algorithms, design patterns
– Have worked with MVP and MVVM models.
– Proficient in offline data storage, multi-threaded processing, performance optimization for applications.
– Worked with one of the following frameworks (Coroutine, Rx, Dagger, Hilt, Koin)
– Have Android experience in Restful, Retrofit, Custom view.
– Know how to use Firebase to optimize products (Analytics Event, Crashlytics, ANR, …)
– Have worked on one of the projects related to photo editing or office (scan qr code, scan pdf, document reader …)
– Having products on the Google Play app market is an advantage.
– Honesty, frankness, transparency.
– Have a good sense of responsibility towards work and colleagues.
– Ability to work independently or in a team.
– Self-study and problem-solving skills.